Cart


Charity Karaoke | Donate



Your donations will help keep our programs & events running, so that we can continue to support those with developmental disabilities & their families!
Help us provide kids with important social skills practice, give a young adult job skills training & work opportunities, provide a space for parents to get support, plus so much more!

Note: 80% of the money raised will be going to Center4SpecialNeeds. (The other 20% will go to the Conejo Senior Volunteer Program.)

 

 

Here's What Families Think About Our Programs:

Added to cart!
Spend $x to Unlock Free Shipping Free shipping when you order over XX You Have Qualified for Free Shipping Spend $x to Unlock Free Shipping You Have Achieved Free Shipping Free Shipping For Over $x to Free Shipping Over $x to You Have Achieved Free Shipping Free shipping when you order over XX ou Have Qualified for Free Shipping